Well, they aren’t quite mops, and they aren’t quite puppets, but man. While The Muppets Green Lantern, Hangover and rom-com trailers were a winsome little intro to the upcoming movie, The Muppets official trailer focuses on the familiar cloth faces that used to have your inner child hyperventilating in front of the TV. Oh, and lots of karate chops to the throat. The perfect amount of throat chops. We don’t want to get too excited only to be disappointed (Alvin and the Chipmunks, we’re looking directly at you here), but based on the trailer, we’d say Jason Segal, Amy Adams and director James Bobin might have taken a precious part of our childhood (or your parents’ childhood, if you have no idea what would be so great that pig in a skirt suit)(answer: everything) and somehow managed to update it without ruining it. HI-YA!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- What Do Mila Kunis' Parents Think of Ashton Kutcher? | VH1 Celebrity