If you thought your Intro To Psych was profoundly boring, clearly your instructor didn’t focus nearly enough on the soaking wet nightgowns, spankings and general sexual intrigue of the field. It turns out, the beginnings of psychotherapy weren’t all about smoking jackets and faulty scientific method; they were basically an erotic thriller written by David Cronenberg, as we can clearly see demonstrated by Keira Knightley and X-Men: First Class star Michael Fassbender in the upcoming A Dangerous Method. Fassbender stars as a super hot Dr. Carl Jung, student of Viggo Mortensen‘s historically inaccurate megababe Sigmund Freud, as the good doctor attempts to cure sexy mental patient Sabina Spielrein, played by Knightley, thus giving birth to modern, smoking hot psychoanalysis. The unsound, potentially harmful treatment of psychological illness has never looked so steamy!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- The 50 Sexiest Celebrity Nude Magazine Covers Of All Time | VH1 Celebrity