1. It’s the first live action directorial debut of genius Brad Bird, director of The Iron Giant and Ratatouille. Let’s also discuss the fact that he directed one of my favorite Simpsons episodes ever, “Like Father Like Clown.”
2. The story by J.J. Abrams and TOM MOTHERF*CKING CRUISE. It’s like Lost meets Cloverfield meets Scientollies Auditing (a great film).
3. Jeremy Renner vs. Tom Cruise? Um could you CHOOSE two hotter and more compact actors to face off against each other? I mean unless Elijah Wood is in a Mexican stand-off with the Olsen Twins, no. No you couldn’t. pppps SIMON PEGG IS IN IT.
4. It’s official title is Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN? I don’t now, I don’t want to know until opening day, when I shall walk out of the theater making all my future decisions according to said Ghost Protocol.
5. THE TRAILER IS EPIC. (FULL SCREEN IT.)
Are they releasing it in December so that it can win every single Oscar? I support this decision.
(Trailer via MTV)