It’s like Brokeback Mountain 2, minus the sweet man love and with 100 times more glaciers. During Jake Gyllenhaal’s Man vs Wild episode promo, host Bear Grylls and Jake visit Iceland to teach wilderness folk and Donnie Darko fans how to dine on dead goat carcass, shimmy across a canyon on a zipline and carve a capital H in the frost. We’re assuming the H is an attempt to spell out, “How is it possible for me, Jake Gyllenhaal, to be this hot in sub-degree temperature?” Or to signal a plane for help. Who knows? “It takes balls. I’m not joking,” Bear warns the End of Watch star. “Well, they’re right up in my throat right now,” Jake responds. Aaaaaaand this is our new favorite show.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Worst Celebrity Tweets Of 2013: Amanda Bynes, Kanye West, More | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment Ne
- Paula Patton + Robin Thicke's Most Adorable PDA Moments | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- The 15 Most Epic Celebrity Meltdowns Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- The 30 Sexiest Santas Of All Time | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity