Awww, cuteness! Natalie Portman‘s son’s name has leaked, thanks to Israeli TV program Good Evening With Guy Pines. According to the show, Natalie and fiance Benjamin Millepied gave their baby boy the Israeli name Alef, drawing from the first letter of the Israeli alphabet. Natalie was born in Jerusalem and holds dual American and Israeli citizenship. She gave birth to her little one in June. What we wouldn’t to be present when Alef sees Black Swan for the first time with his parents. So much awkward. Welcome to Hollywood, Alef!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 20 Hottest Aliens In Movie And TV History | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos