Awww, cuteness! Natalie Portman‘s son’s name has leaked, thanks to Israeli TV program Good Evening With Guy Pines. According to the show, Natalie and fiance Benjamin Millepied gave their baby boy the Israeli name Alef, drawing from the first letter of the Israeli alphabet. Natalie was born in Jerusalem and holds dual American and Israeli citizenship. She gave birth to her little one in June. What we wouldn’t to be present when Alef sees Black Swan for the first time with his parents. So much awkward. Welcome to Hollywood, Alef!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Great Expectations: 25 Famous Pregnant Celebrities | VH1 Celebrity
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Shots Of Celebrities Chilling In the Summer Sun | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- The 10 Most Kick-Ass Girl Fights | VH1 Celebrity