Tyler Perry, the Wayans, Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, Robin Williams: we could go on, but eventually every successful comedian will slip into a fat suit and a wig for his pièce de résistance, playing a hideous woman. It’s a natural part of every comedian’s life, so there’s no reason to poke fun or pretend like you won’t end up watching this movie some Saturday afternoon on Netflix. In the case of Adam Sandler, Jack and Jill features the Just Go With It star as both halves of a set of fraternal twins. Despite the genetic unlikeliness, it appears one of them managed to get both the speech impediment and the grating personality. The Sandlers are joined by a bearded Al Pacino, a unrealistically normal Katie Holmes, and, of course, a dragtastic David Spade.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- We Toast Bikini Season With 50 Scantily Clad Superstar Selfies! – | VH1 Celebrity