We’re already a sucker for anything involving smoking jackets, petticoats and pewter chalices, but combine it with good ol’ fashioned cross-dressing? You have yourself the holiday hit of the year right there. The Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows trailer promises all the karate chops and dry banter present in the first Sherlock Holmes film staring Robert Down Jr. and Jude Law, but just in case the American public wasn’t sold on the bad-assery inherent in an old-timey British detective series, the upcoming sequel also includes The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo‘s Noomi Rapace, a showdown with Holmes’ archnemisis Dr. Moriarty (we remember our Wishbone episodes), and what appears to be a slow-motion trains-plosion. We also suspect Downey in drag is a sly blue-eye-shadow-encrusted wink the Sherlock Holmes gay rumors swirling around the previous film. Elementary, my dear diva!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Greatest Prom Scenes In Movie History | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celebs With Hot Siblings | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity