We’re already a sucker for anything involving smoking jackets, petticoats and pewter chalices, but combine it with good ol’ fashioned cross-dressing? You have yourself the holiday hit of the year right there. The Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows trailer promises all the karate chops and dry banter present in the first Sherlock Holmes film staring Robert Down Jr. and Jude Law, but just in case the American public wasn’t sold on the bad-assery inherent in an old-timey British detective series, the upcoming sequel also includes The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo‘s Noomi Rapace, a showdown with Holmes’ archnemisis Dr. Moriarty (we remember our Wishbone episodes), and what appears to be a slow-motion trains-plosion. We also suspect Downey in drag is a sly blue-eye-shadow-encrusted wink the Sherlock Holmes gay rumors swirling around the previous film. Elementary, my dear diva!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- We Laughed Then Masturbated: The Ultimate Guide To Porn Parodies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 3! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- What Does Khloe Kardashian Get In The Divorce? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri