Gavin DeGraw is in hospital currently after being brutally assaulted in New York City yesterday. He’s believed to be in stable condition at the Bellevue Hospital now after being attacked around 4.30 in the morning in Manhattan. Apparently, the singer was out with friends when a “pack of thugs” went at him on the street leaving him with a broken nose among other injuries. To make matters even worse, after he was viciously beaten, he was hit by a taxi when getting away. Ã‚Â There’s not much else to go on at the moment, but his people have released a statement saying, “Gavin DeGraw was assaulted … and was taken to the emergency room at Bellevue Hospital by ambulance. He is currently under observation. We have no additional information at this time.” What an awful story. Any leads on who did this to him? We’re wishing him a speedy recovery and will keep you posted on more details as and when they surface.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Gossip Table: Jay Z Skipping Kimye's Wedding? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrit
- Dynamic Duos: The 10 Greatest Platonic TV Couples of All Time | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment New
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Gossip Table: Lindsay Lohan's Career In Trouble? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celeb