Gavin DeGraw is in hospital currently after being brutally assaulted in New York City yesterday. He’s believed to be in stable condition at the Bellevue Hospital now after being attacked around 4.30 in the morning in Manhattan. Apparently, the singer was out with friends when a “pack of thugs” went at him on the street leaving him with a broken nose among other injuries. To make matters even worse, after he was viciously beaten, he was hit by a taxi when getting away. Ã‚Â There’s not much else to go on at the moment, but his people have released a statement saying, “Gavin DeGraw was assaulted … and was taken to the emergency room at Bellevue Hospital by ambulance. He is currently under observation. We have no additional information at this time.” What an awful story. Any leads on who did this to him? We’re wishing him a speedy recovery and will keep you posted on more details as and when they surface.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 20 Celebrities Who Grew Up Rich | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Stars Reveal How And When They Lost Their Virginity | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Ce
- A Guide To The Biggest Stars Of 2004 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Guide To Lavish Celebrity Homes, Islands, Property | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- 10 Actors Who Hate Their Directors | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity