Gavin DeGraw is in hospital currently after being brutally assaulted in New York City yesterday. He’s believed to be in stable condition at the Bellevue Hospital now after being attacked around 4.30 in the morning in Manhattan. Apparently, the singer was out with friends when a “pack of thugs” went at him on the street leaving him with a broken nose among other injuries. To make matters even worse, after he was viciously beaten, he was hit by a taxi when getting away. Ã‚Â There’s not much else to go on at the moment, but his people have released a statement saying, “Gavin DeGraw was assaulted … and was taken to the emergency room at Bellevue Hospital by ambulance. He is currently under observation. We have no additional information at this time.” What an awful story. Any leads on who did this to him? We’re wishing him a speedy recovery and will keep you posted on more details as and when they surface.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Great Expectations: 25 Famous Pregnant Celebrities | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos