Johnny Depp and The Rum Diary seem to be the perfect mix. But before we say anything else, we just have to ask you to look for a little Jack Sparrow in him while watching the trailer! It’s there, right? Must be all the rum. The film’s based on the novel by Hunter S. Thompson, FYI. It follows Johnny’s character, a journalist called Paul Kemp, who is so done with America and the Eisenhower administration that he heads to Puerto Rico to write for The San Juan Star. And what proceeds is lurching through a lot of drinking thrown in with some self-destructive comrades, and some alcoholic, violent lust for Amber Heard‘s character, Chenault. Watch the trailer — you’re not going to want to miss this one.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- Great Expectations: 25 Famous Pregnant Celebrities | VH1 Celebrity
- Last Lap: Which Star Dined With Jaden Smith In London? Hint: It Wasn’t His Dad – | VH1 Celebrity
- Ellen DeGeneres Wants To Motorboat Katy Perry At The Grammys | VH1 Celebrity