Johnny Depp and The Rum Diary seem to be the perfect mix. But before we say anything else, we just have to ask you to look for a little Jack Sparrow in him while watching the trailer! It’s there, right? Must be all the rum. The film’s based on the novel by Hunter S. Thompson, FYI. It follows Johnny’s character, a journalist called Paul Kemp, who is so done with America and the Eisenhower administration that he heads to Puerto Rico to write for The San Juan Star. And what proceeds is lurching through a lot of drinking thrown in with some self-destructive comrades, and some alcoholic, violent lust for Amber Heard‘s character, Chenault. Watch the trailer — you’re not going to want to miss this one.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo With These 10 Hot Mexican Mamas | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity