Johnny Depp and The Rum Diary seem to be the perfect mix. But before we say anything else, we just have to ask you to look for a little Jack Sparrow in him while watching the trailer! It’s there, right? Must be all the rum. The film’s based on the novel by Hunter S. Thompson, FYI. It follows Johnny’s character, a journalist called Paul Kemp, who is so done with America and the Eisenhower administration that he heads to Puerto Rico to write for The San Juan Star. And what proceeds is lurching through a lot of drinking thrown in with some self-destructive comrades, and some alcoholic, violent lust for Amber Heard‘s character, Chenault. Watch the trailer — you’re not going to want to miss this one.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Most Epic Celebrity Meltdowns Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Worst Celebrity Tweets Of 2013: Amanda Bynes, Kanye West, More | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment Ne
- Hanukkah Hotties: 20 Famous Jews We'd Invite Over For Latkes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- A Year In Butts: Vote In Our 2013 Best Butt Bracket | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Ce