After watching Madonna’s hydrangea spoof video, we started to feel this warm, wonderful sensation spreading through our chests, one that we haven’t felt since A League Of Their Own came out. Is this love…love for Madonna‘s totally-out-of-left-field hilariousness? Made in response to the kerfuffle over Madonna’s hydrangea comments last week at the Venice Film Festival, Madge seems to be make a sweet, albeit odd, apology in this silent noir film she posted to Youtube…until she loses her mind. “It’s a free country! So f— you I like roses!,” Madge rages before stomping on a bouquet of her least favorite flowers. Is there any chance this might actually be documentary footage? This is pretty much how we imagine Madonna spends all of her free time: shouting silently, in sepia tone, while crushing fan presents under her boot.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Tyler Perry Movies Ranked | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Beyonce, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara Fake Sleeping Selfies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | V
- Leaping Leotards! The Complete Photographic History Of The “Almost Vagina” | Celebrity Gossip + Ente
- Best Car Chases in Movies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity