Wow, who knew that film festival season was the time of year to let your inner cray-cray out? Must have something to do with the solstice. Canada’s The Globe and Mail claims that while Madonna visited the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) yesterday for the screening of her new film W.E., volunteer festival workers were allegedly told to avoid looking Madge in the eye. Writes the paper, eight volunteers were allegedly asked to “turn their faces to a wall so that they would not look at the pop-star-turned-movie-director as she made her way to her press conference about the film. One volunteer told the Globe they all dutifully stood with their backs to her as she passed.” Well, in Madonna‘s defense, you never know when someone’s face might suddenly morph into a bouquet of hydrangeas. Sure, it sounds unlikely, but why take the risk?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 10 Celebs Married To Ordinary People | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 25 Celebrities Flaunting Their Summer Looks | VH1 Celebrity
- Superstar Skin! The 15 Nakedest Celeb Full Frontals in Film – | VH1 Celebrity
- Sexy Mama! Kim Kardashian’s 5 Fiercest Maternity Style Moments – | VH1 Celebrity