Wow, who knew that film festival season was the time of year to let your inner cray-cray out? Must have something to do with the solstice. Canada’s The Globe and Mail claims that while Madonna visited the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) yesterday for the screening of her new film W.E., volunteer festival workers were allegedly told to avoid looking Madge in the eye. Writes the paper, eight volunteers were allegedly asked to “turn their faces to a wall so that they would not look at the pop-star-turned-movie-director as she made her way to her press conference about the film. One volunteer told the Globe they all dutifully stood with their backs to her as she passed.” Well, in Madonna‘s defense, you never know when someone’s face might suddenly morph into a bouquet of hydrangeas. Sure, it sounds unlikely, but why take the risk?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- We Laughed Then Masturbated: The Ultimate Guide To Porn Parodies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 3! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Anna Kendrick Tempts Obama With Racy Gown At TNT Christmas | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |