Eerie. Unsettling. Swedish. Yup, the new trailer for “the feel bad movie of Christmas” is definitely keeping our interest piqued. Less bizarre and artistic than the first sneak-peek, the new Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trailer delves deeper the plot of the upcoming David Fincher remake (aka murder, hacking, and the creepiest all-blonde family you’ll likely ever meet). The new footage also showcases more of the girl herself Rooney Mara, who we…kind of like more than the original movie’s leading lady Noomi Rapace? Rooney’s protagonist seems more like an actual badass person than your stereotypical tattooed robo-hacker (you know the kind), though can we really tell that from a handful of trailers? The point is: as long as this film has Daniel Craig, terrifying wealthy Europeans and massive explosions, which it does, then you know we’ll be seeing it opening night.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity