Guys, how many Madame Tussauds are there, really? Because we feel like someone’s always unveiling something somewhere so there have to be a million. In any case, the latest celebrity to snag a spot was Fergie aka Stacy Ferguson who cosied up to herÃ‚Â waxwork at Madame Tussauds at The Venetian Resort and Casino Las Vegas. Now we love us some Fergs, but this waxwork gives us the creeps! How did it cost $300,000? The cleavage looks like two balloons have been stuffed into that skintight bodysuit (that is realistic). The hair is the biggest grievance — it looks like a cheap weave! Ã‚Â And the face looks vaguely like Barbie! Not cool, dudes. Are we overreacting? Take a look at the gallery and vote!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- Saturday Night Live Gives Bill Hader (And Stefon) A Fond Farewell – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity