Ugh, as soon as you see an adorable little boy in a knit cap, you know things are not going to pan out well in the Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close trailer. By the time you realize it’s happening on 9/11? Forget. About. It. We’re going to go ahead and just construct a shirt made out of Kleenex now, just to be ready when we see it in theaters. Based on the Jonathan Safran Foer book of the same name, Sandra Bullock and Tom Hanks star as mother and father to newcomer Thomas Horn. Once Hanks’ character passes away during the September 11 attacks, Horn has to scour New York for the lock that matches a mysterious key left him by his father. So…second Oscar for Sandra Bullock, then? All the Oscars for Sandra Bullock, then?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Not So Slippery Nipples: The 20 Raciest Celebrity Pasties | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |
- Most Epic Moments In Late-Night TV History | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity -
- Gossip Table: Lupita N'Yongo Covers People | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 20 Celebrities Who Grew Up Rich | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity