Not that we didn’t already know this, but Lil Wayne is owning up to having a sizzurp addiction, which he apparently kicked last year, TMZ reports. The rapper’s confessing his problem in a documentary-style video, specifically speaking about how he used to tank up on sizzurp — which is a codeine based cough syrup — as he got more and more famous, to cope with the pressure. He got hooked initially as a kid because Pimp C, who died of an accidental overdose from the drink in 2007, used to rap about it. Pimp C was also one of Weezy‘s idols. Of quitting his habit, Wayne’s saying, “I’m not sick anymore.” We’re glad he stopped but we’re even more glad that he’s talking about it.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- These 10 Celebs Have Officially Lost Touch With Reality! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | V
- Gossip Girl Reunion At Of Mice And Men | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Gossip Table: Mimi Faust Loving Sex Status | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Guide To Lavish Celebrity Homes, Islands, Property | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa