You know when you have to go to your niece’s vocal recital, and you can tell she’s trying so hard but maybe hasn’t been practicing as much as she should have, so all you can do is stare silently at the program in your lap until it’s all over? In related news, Jersey Shore‘s Deena covered Alicia Keys’ “Fallin’” out of what was apparently sheer boredom, at least according to her YoutTube channel. “[B]ored in my room singing,” the Jersey diva wrote. Makes sense to us! Now, we know about Pauly D’s DJing and The Situation‘s…affordable tuxedos, but maybe singing just isn’t destined to be your calling, Deena. We say go with what you know. Not even the actual Jersey Turnpike can do the Jersey Turnpike like you, girl.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 100 Greatest Child Stars Of All Time | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslet + More Stars Go Makeup-Free | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- Grading Lindsay Lohan's Comeback Attempts | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity -
- The Complete Guide To Porn Parodies of Movies, TV, Celebrities and Politicians | Celebrity Gossip +