We’ve been dying to catch a glimpse of what Madonna‘s film, W.E. looks like after hearing so much about it. All that fuss about hydrangeas and silent quasi-apologetic films and we were ready to bite into the actual movie and not the hype. Now that we’ve watched the W.E. official trailer, we’re not surprised in anyway. It’s exactly what we thought it would turn out to be — very stylized, very Madonna. Even down to the gentle cello and piano soundtrack. There’s going to be lashings of melodrama in this and, we’re guessing, some slow-mo used to further the effects. But that does not necessarily make it a bad thing for us. We’re quite intrigued and are definitely going to give it a watch. Will you?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Great Expectations: 25 Famous Pregnant Celebrities | VH1 Celebrity
- The 10 Most Kick-Ass Girl Fights | VH1 Celebrity
- 34 Celebrities Who Made Fortunes and Went Bankrupt | VH1 Celebrity