We’ve been dying to catch a glimpse of what Madonna‘s film, W.E. looks like after hearing so much about it. All that fuss about hydrangeas and silent quasi-apologetic films and we were ready to bite into the actual movie and not the hype. Now that we’ve watched the W.E. official trailer, we’re not surprised in anyway. It’s exactly what we thought it would turn out to be — very stylized, very Madonna. Even down to the gentle cello and piano soundtrack. There’s going to be lashings of melodrama in this and, we’re guessing, some slow-mo used to further the effects. But that does not necessarily make it a bad thing for us. We’re quite intrigued and are definitely going to give it a watch. Will you?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Worst Celebrity Tweets Of 2013: Amanda Bynes, Kanye West, More | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment Ne
- The 15 Most Epic Celebrity Meltdowns Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Hanukkah Hotties: 20 Famous Jews We'd Invite Over For Latkes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- Bruce Jenner Planning Tell-All Revenge | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity