We’ve been dying to catch a glimpse of what Madonna‘s film, W.E. looks like after hearing so much about it. All that fuss about hydrangeas and silent quasi-apologetic films and we were ready to bite into the actual movie and not the hype. Now that we’ve watched the W.E. official trailer, we’re not surprised in anyway. It’s exactly what we thought it would turn out to be — very stylized, very Madonna. Even down to the gentle cello and piano soundtrack. There’s going to be lashings of melodrama in this and, we’re guessing, some slow-mo used to further the effects. But that does not necessarily make it a bad thing for us. We’re quite intrigued and are definitely going to give it a watch. Will you?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Gossip Table: Jay Z Skipping Kimye's Wedding? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrit
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- What Did Lena Dunham Do With President Obama? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrit
- Dynamic Duos: The 10 Greatest Platonic TV Couples of All Time | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment New
- Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity