Congratulations, Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips! The longtime couple — they’ve been together for eight years — got married yesterday in Ireland, according to People. Masterson has Irish roots, so the wedding took place in a private castle in Tipperary (cue “It’s a Long Way to Tipperary”) surrounded by close friends and family. And if that doesn’t sound completely ideal, then get this — Bijou wore a custom made Zac Posen wedding gown. The celebrations started a week prior to the ceremony and hey, an Irish party is something anyone would want in on. Good luck, you two. Hopefully some pictures will be released soon because we’re dying to see that gown!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Greatest Bromances In The History Of Television | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity