Congratulations, Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips! The longtime couple — they’ve been together for eight years — got married yesterday in Ireland, according to People. Masterson has Irish roots, so the wedding took place in a private castle in Tipperary (cue “It’s a Long Way to Tipperary”) surrounded by close friends and family. And if that doesn’t sound completely ideal, then get this — Bijou wore a custom made Zac Posen wedding gown. The celebrations started a week prior to the ceremony and hey, an Irish party is something anyone would want in on. Good luck, you two. Hopefully some pictures will be released soon because we’re dying to see that gown!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 13 Freshest Celebrity Couples Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Mamma Mia: These Are The 21 Sexiest Italian Women Alive | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH
- Hollywood Hobbits: Big Celebs Who Are Short Stars | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele
- 13 Things That Should Have Sucked In 2013 But Didn’t | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C