Penelope Cruz wore this Dolce & Gabbana suit at the Venuto al Mondo photocall during the 6th International Rome Film Festival yesterday. The whole look — from the the single-breasted martini jacket, to the snowy white shirt buttoned up to her neck to those close-toed clunky shoes — could be severe. Yet somehow, she makes it look as feminine as a Grecian gown, with that flowing chestnut hair and smile. How does she do it? Anyone else would make this look halfway androgynous.Â While we’re fans of this outfit, are you? Vote and let us know.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Greatest Prom Scenes In Movie History | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- 15 Celebs With Hot Siblings | VH1 Celebrity
- Game Of Thrones Star Peter “Drunklage” Crashes Melissa McCarthy’s SNL – | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity