It’s been confirmed that Charlie Sheen‘s coming back on to the small screen. FXÂ has picked up his new sitcom Anger Management for 10 episodes to be aired in 2012. If the show does well, the network is going to order 90 more. The show’s loosely bases on the movie with the same name that starred Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler. And get this, Charlie’s going to play a therapist. This we have to watch. News about the show has been circulating for the past couple of months with Sheen stating, tongue firmly in cheek, “I choseÂ Anger ManagementÂ because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept.” All that was needed was a network. Now that he’s found one, watch out, Two and a Half Men. Charlie’s coming for you.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- 43 Celebrities Who Smoke Cigarettes | VH1 Celebrity
- 5 Things We Learned From The Bling Ring Reviews | VH1 Celebrity