It’s been confirmed that Charlie Sheen‘s coming back on to the small screen. FXÂ has picked up his new sitcom Anger Management for 10 episodes to be aired in 2012. If the show does well, the network is going to order 90 more. The show’s loosely bases on the movie with the same name that starred Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler. And get this, Charlie’s going to play a therapist. This we have to watch. News about the show has been circulating for the past couple of months with Sheen stating, tongue firmly in cheek, “I choseÂ Anger ManagementÂ because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept.” All that was needed was a network. Now that he’s found one, watch out, Two and a Half Men. Charlie’s coming for you.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Favorite Pop Culture Witches | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 10 Celebrities Caught Taking The Walk Of Shame | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Worst Dressed: Kendall Jenner, Solange, Victoria Justice | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | V
- Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity