Well, hey! This is a start! After the world noticed Lindsay Lohan’s teeth looked…like the rest of Lindsay Lohan, Lilo tweeted a pic of her newly brilliant choppers with a shout-out to her dentist. “Thanks Dr. Dorfman for the zoom… My gums are so sore though!,” Lindsay wrote. Sore gums aside, this seems to be the first positive step Lohan has taken in months. Okay, so Lindsay’s Playboy shoot and upcoming court visit to discuss violating her probation aren’t great, but baby steps still qualify as steps. Meanwhile we can’t help but fantasize about other, even better signs we hope to see from our girl soon, like:
- Trimming those extensions to a reasonable length. Give Lilo a bob and in 12 months she is going to be thanking the Academy.
- Landing the starring role in one of the eight other Marilyn Monroe movies that they will inevitably make. You didn’t think Hollywood could just stop with Michelle Williams, did you?
- Stopping her slow, painful transformation into Dina Lohan.
- Providing us with fierce looks that don’t involve her wearing an orange jumpsuit in front of a cinderblock wall.
- Having a heart-to-heart talk with Ali Lohan about how true beauty comes from within, and of course, most importantly…
- Returning to red hair. The time has never been more ripe!
[Photo: /Lindsay Lohan’s Twitter]