Matthew Fox has officially boarded the party bus. Destination: justice! In what has officially become our favorite news story of the 2011, Lost star Matthew Fox is suing Heather Bormann, the driver of a Cleveland party bus, after she accused him of drunkenly assaulting her back in August. Bormann filed a lawsuit against the actor in September, which alleged, amongst other things, that Fox punched her in the crotch after being denied entrance to the bus she was operating. According to Fox’s suit, Bormann was the one who physically attacked him, and that her false allegations have lead to “public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame.” As far as we can tell Fox has not denied drunkenly trying to board a party bus in Cleveland, Ohio, so we say keep that ridicule and shame coming!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About 10 Things I Hate About You | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |
- Leaping Leotards! The Complete Photographic History Of The “Almost Vagina” | Celebrity Gossip + Ente
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Gossip Table: Mimi + Nikko's Sex Tape Sells Big | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebr
- Happy Earth Day! These 20 Celebs Go Green…On the Red Carpet | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News