Matthew Fox has officially boarded the party bus. Destination: justice! In what has officially become our favorite news story of the 2011, Lost star Matthew Fox is suing Heather Bormann, the driver of a Cleveland party bus, after she accused him of drunkenly assaulting her back in August. Bormann filed a lawsuit against the actor in September, which alleged, amongst other things, that Fox punched her in the crotch after being denied entrance to the bus she was operating. According to Fox’s suit, Bormann was the one who physically attacked him, and that her false allegations have lead to “public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame.” As far as we can tell Fox has not denied drunkenly trying to board a party bus in Cleveland, Ohio, so we say keep that ridicule and shame coming!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 10 Dragons We Want To Ride All Night | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Homeland, Masters Of Sex + More: Showtime's 25 Sexiest Men | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |
- 13 Things That Should Have Sucked In 2013 But Didn’t | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity