Just when your hands stopped shaking and you could stop pretending you had something in your eye, the Hunger Games trailer released Monday gets quickly followed up by another dose of cinematic awesomeness. People has new pics of the already-excellent looking film, including Jennifer Lawrence‘s heart-breaking expression as Katniss volunteers to save her sister’s life and a quiet moment between Katniss and Liam Hemsworth‘s Peeta. Also? Effie Trinket. We cannot even. “Katniss is so strong, so courageous, and when faced with this overly positive, super-enthusiastic Effie, [Jennifer] and I definitely had some great moments of conflict,” Elizabeth Banks, who looks as grotesquely fabulous as we would have hoped, told the magazine in their upcoming issue, out on Friday. No, we are not crying again! We seriously have something in our eye again! We need to get a pair of goggles or something so this would stop happening!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lilo as Liz? Nicole as Grace? Check out the 10 worst biopic castings, ever. | Celebrity Gossip + Ent
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 2013: The Year In Sex | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Most Epic Celebrity Meltdowns Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Celebs Who've Changed Up Their Looks This Year | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri