Haters are going to have to get inventive (Tumblr, maybe?), because Chris Brown’s Twitter account is no more. Well…for now, at least. Early today the “Why Stop Now” singer deleted almost all of his Twitter history after lashing back at his detractors. “IÂ dont say s–t to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! that s–t happened three years ago! TWITTER GETS WACK REAL FAST!” he declared. Apparently Brown’s detractors could not stop bringing up that whole “domestic abuse against Rihanna” thing. “MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate!,” the singer tweeted in his defense.Â And with thatâ€¦Brown’s account has been removed entirely. Though we doubt that will stop the naysayers. If we had to guess, we’d say Chris had better start watching his LinkedIn profile like a hawk.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Greatest Bromances In The History Of Television | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity
- Shiri Appleby Suffers Leaked Nude Photo Scandal | VH1 Celebrity