Taking a break from all of the paternity battle madness, Justin Bieber made some time to hang out with his buddy Jaden Smith recently. It must have been a pretty productive chill sesh, because the two friends recorded their own version of Frank Ocean’s “Thinking Of You” and posted it to their shared Youtube channel. “I hope you like it,” Jaden tweeted this morning as he posted the link. While we definitely do like it, there’s something unsettling about an earbud full of teenage slowjam swag first thing in the morning. But damn, their track could seriously challenge Drake’s Take Care album as the smoothest release of the week. Give it a listen!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity