It’s official: Beyonce has popped, big time. Based on photos snapped this weekend at the New York screening of Bey’s Live at Roseland concert movie, the littlest diva is making her presence known. The new film, which features four shows performed by Jay-Z‘s lady back in August, technically co-starred Babyonce; even as a zygote, Bey was sure her unborn would draw focus.Â “The whole time I definitely was thinking, ‘Everyone knows, everyone can see,’ ” the “Love On Top” singer explained at the event, adding, “When you’re pregnant, it’s a little bit harder to breathe, so it was hard doing all the choreography and singing at the same time.” The film will hopefully impress her offspring as much as it will impress fans. Joked Beyonce, “[I hope he or she will say] I can’t believe I was in that belly!” Please. We all know that’ll be the baby’s first full sentence.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Gossip Table: Demi Moore Warns Mila Kunis | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Taking It From Behind: Here Are The 20 Hottest Celebrity Butt Selfies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertain
- Leaping Leotards! The Complete Photographic History Of The “Almost Vagina” | Celebrity Gossip + Ente
- The 50 Greatest Date Movies Of All Time | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa