So many singers out there rely on pitch correction, insane costumes and complicated studio tricks to distract from their vocal imperfections. But that’s definitely not the case with 8-year Sofia Grace and her cousin Rosie, better known to the world as YouTube’s “Super Bass” girls. The pint sized divas delivered a pitch perfect rendition of their favorite Nicki Minaj song live on the red carpet for VH1′s very own Kate Spencer last night at the AMAs. There were no computers, producers or backup singers in sight; just guts and a hefty helping of soul! Even though they admit to being really sick of singing that dang song already, the girls still give it their all. What pros! Are we witnessing the birth of the next Adele, Lady Gaga or Katy Perry? Check out the clip and let us know! But one thing’s for sure: These girls are the real deal.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Reveal Their Baby's Name | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Hotties In Mickey Mouse Ears | VH1 Celebrity
- Superstar Skin! The 15 Nakedest Celeb Full Frontals in Film – | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos