George Michael is in hospital in Vienna, as of yesterday, as he has pneumonia and “he is currently receiving treatment”, his rep, Connie FilippelloÂ confirms in a statement. The singer is reportedly at Vienna’s AKH hospital. Unfortunately, he had a number of performances inÂ Strasbourg, France, andÂ Cardiff, Wales, which have now been postponed, and will be rescheduled. Things went from bad to worse for Michael at the start of the week when he had to cancel a performance in Vienna just two hours before he was going to perform. We wish him all the luck with his recovery.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Reveal Their Baby's Name | VH1 Celebrity
- Last Lap: Kristen Stewart Goes Partying, Southern Style | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Films Featuring Teens Gone Wild! | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos