Everyone get into the parking lot! There’s about to be a fight…over the equitable distribution of property and debt! Well, hopefully not, but that’s our first impression after finding out that Kris Humphries is seeking an annulment, rather than a divorce, from his erstwhile wife Kim Kardashian. After news got out that the NBA player was filing for legal separation, Humphries’ rep confirmed to Us Weekly that Kris is hoping a separation will lead to an annulment of their 72-day-long marriage, an outcome he sees as preferable to entering into potentially messy divorce proceedings. If a judge grants the couple an annulment, their marriage would be considered void; grounds for an annulment can range from anything from fraud (hmmm) to bigamy (we can only dream!). We’re assuming Kim isn’t particularly interested in a separation or else she would have, you know, filed for that instead. We could be wrong to smell trouble, but in the meantime…everyone take out your earrings and Vas up your face. Just in case!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kelly Rowland Not Inviting Beyonce To Her Wedding | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele
- The Hottest Selfies Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa