Everyone get into the parking lot! There’s about to be a fight…over the equitable distribution of property and debt! Well, hopefully not, but that’s our first impression after finding out that Kris Humphries is seeking an annulment, rather than a divorce, from his erstwhile wife Kim Kardashian. After news got out that the NBA player was filing for legal separation, Humphries’ rep confirmed to Us Weekly that Kris is hoping a separation will lead to an annulment of their 72-day-long marriage, an outcome he sees as preferable to entering into potentially messy divorce proceedings. If a judge grants the couple an annulment, their marriage would be considered void; grounds for an annulment can range from anything from fraud (hmmm) to bigamy (we can only dream!). We’re assuming Kim isn’t particularly interested in a separation or else she would have, you know, filed for that instead. We could be wrong to smell trouble, but in the meantime…everyone take out your earrings and Vas up your face. Just in case!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity