Would you watch a movie about a couple who have to keep pushing back their wedding, due to unforeseen circumstances? Normally, we’d answer, no. But when that couple happens to be Emily Blunt and Jason Segel, and it’s directed by Nicholas Stoller and produced by Judd Apatow, and it also co-stars Mindy Kaling, Alison Brie and Chris Pratt, we’ll probably get off the couch and get in line for tickets. The official trailer for The Five Year Engagement has been released. And, OK, we’re sold. But they’ll get married in the end, right? RIGHT? We’re not sure if we can handle all that waiting with no payoff.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- Aubrey O'Day's 20 Most Scandalous Twitpics And Instagrams | VH1 Celebrity