Would you watch a movie about a couple who have to keep pushing back their wedding, due to unforeseen circumstances? Normally, we’d answer, no. But when that couple happens to be Emily Blunt and Jason Segel, and it’s directed by Nicholas Stoller and produced by Judd Apatow, and it also co-stars Mindy Kaling, Alison Brie and Chris Pratt, we’ll probably get off the couch and get in line for tickets. The official trailer for The Five Year Engagement has been released. And, OK, we’re sold. But they’ll get married in the end, right? RIGHT? We’re not sure if we can handle all that waiting with no payoff.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Who Were This Week's Worst Dressed Celebs? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Beyonce, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara Fake Sleeping Selfies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | V
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Leaping Leotards! The Complete Photographic History Of The “Almost Vagina” | Celebrity Gossip + Ente
- Gossip Table: Demi Moore Warns Mila Kunis | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity