Would you watch a movie about a couple who have to keep pushing back their wedding, due to unforeseen circumstances? Normally, we’d answer, no. But when that couple happens to be Emily Blunt and Jason Segel, and it’s directed by Nicholas Stoller and produced by Judd Apatow, and it also co-stars Mindy Kaling, Alison Brie and Chris Pratt, we’ll probably get off the couch and get in line for tickets. The official trailer for The Five Year Engagement has been released. And, OK, we’re sold. But they’ll get married in the end, right? RIGHT? We’re not sure if we can handle all that waiting with no payoff.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- Doctor Who??? Will We Find Out The Doctor’s Name Tonight? – | VH1 Celebrity
- The 20 Hottest Aliens In Movie And TV History | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity