Would you watch a movie about a couple who have to keep pushing back their wedding, due to unforeseen circumstances? Normally, we’d answer, no. But when that couple happens to be Emily Blunt and Jason Segel, and it’s directed by Nicholas Stoller and produced by Judd Apatow, and it also co-stars Mindy Kaling, Alison Brie and Chris Pratt, we’ll probably get off the couch and get in line for tickets. The official trailer for The Five Year Engagement has been released. And, OK, we’re sold. But they’ll get married in the end, right? RIGHT? We’re not sure if we can handle all that waiting with no payoff.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The Walking Dead’s 10 Best Extremely Short-Lived Characters | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- Beyonce Sings Tribute To Paul Walker | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Rehab, Heads To L.A. For Holidays | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Terry Richardson's Creepiest Celebrity Portraits Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | V