While you might think pregnancy is just an awesome nine-month-long vacation during which you can eat pickles and peanut butter and whatever other gross combination of foods you want without people giving you the side-eye, the What To Expect When You’re Expecting trailer teaches us a very different lesson: namely, that having a baby in your uterus makes you lose your damn mind. Of course, Elizabeth Banks‘ prenatal crack up isn’t the only topic covered by what appears to be a very informative film. From Dad-sthma to spontaneous dance routines to magical pregnancy unicorns, we broke down the important baby times lessons offered in the trailer for you. Because if you’re already pregnant, you know there is no way your ravaged mind can make sense of it on it’s own!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity