Throwing out Selena Gomez’s stalker’s —Â Thomas BrodnickiÂ — case may not have been the best decision JudgeÂ Edmund Clarke Jr. has everÂ made. Brodinicki had made crazy claims that God had instructed him to kill her. Still, the death threat didn’t hold water in court. But there’s a twist in the case now: Brodinicki himself has admitted that he’s a danger to Gomez, reports TMZ. Apparently, he signed a sworn declaration that states, “I believe that a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena Gomez. I do not wish to object to the restraining order against me because I know it is the only thing that will make me stay away from Selena.” He said this because he wants it used as reason to prevent him from going for a scheduled court hearing in January 6. Will someone please grant that restraining order now?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Breaking Our Hearts: What Were The Saddest Celebrity Splits Of 2013? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainm
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 10 Studliest Dude Hairdos In Hollywood | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Manti Te'o To Miley Cyrus: 2013's Shocking Celebrity Scandals | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment New
- Beyonce Wears Fur During Vegan Diet | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity