This one’s for all of you who enjoyed Sam Worthington‘s glowering turn as Perseus in Clash Of The Titans last year. The official trailer for the sequel — Wrath Of The Titans — is out and is scheduled to hit cinemas next year. All the usual suspects are in: Worthington, Ralph Fiennes and Liam Neeson, who now wants Perseus’ help ’cause dem Titans (who they believe to be “imprisoned forever”) are breaking free and they’re pissed! The eye candy in the movie is courtesy Rosamund Pike. As for Worthington, he’s still glowering but has longer, curlier hair which takes the edge off. Besides, the action and effects in this one look pretty insane. We’d put this in the ‘must watch’ pile.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 34 Celebrities Who Made Fortunes and Went Bankrupt | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity