This one’s for all of you who enjoyed Sam Worthington‘s glowering turn as Perseus in Clash Of The Titans last year. The official trailer for the sequel — Wrath Of The Titans — is out and is scheduled to hit cinemas next year. All the usual suspects are in: Worthington, Ralph Fiennes and Liam Neeson, who now wants Perseus’ help ’cause dem Titans (who they believe to be “imprisoned forever”) are breaking free and they’re pissed! The eye candy in the movie is courtesy Rosamund Pike. As for Worthington, he’s still glowering but has longer, curlier hair which takes the edge off. Besides, the action and effects in this one look pretty insane. We’d put this in the ‘must watch’ pile.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 13 British Celebrities We Loved In 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 2013: The Year In Sex | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Lilo as Liz? Nicole as Grace? Check out the 10 worst biopic castings, ever. | Celebrity Gossip + Ent
- Paul Rudd Brought The Cast Of Anchorman 2 To SNL | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celeb