Whoever did the background score and sound effects for Prometheus — well done. Even though we didn’t get to see any real carnage, but only the suggestions of it, the various screams and pleas punctuated by a looming, foreboding swell of music made us crawl under our duvet. We already know this movie is going to be terrifying. It’s the prequel to the Alien series and is directed by who else but Ridley Scott. The cast is pretty amazing too with Charlize Theron, Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace and Idris Elba starring. Prometheus will be out in theatres in June, 2012. Until then, this chilling trailer should suffice.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Thanks For The Mammaries! 2013′s Best Moments In Celebrity Cleavage | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainme
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- The Early Roles Of James Franco, Mila Kunis, Reese Witherspoon and More | Celebrity Gossip + Enterta
- The Hottest Selfies Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity