Let the pre-parties begin! The 2012 Golden Globes will happen in exactly one week, and the celebrations have already kicked in. Audi and Martin Katz held a party in honor of the event at Cecconi’s restaurant in L.A. last night. Out of all the stars that came flocking, we think that Kat Graham, Julie Bowen and Zoe Saldana looked the absolute best. That slash of lipstick on Kat, pictured on the left, is something else, especially when paired with that sheer sequined cocktail frock. Julie, in the center, wore an appliqued, one-shoulderedÂ Naeem Khan dress, while Zoe look beautiful in an asymmetrical, halter-necked Jason Wu number. If they keep this up, then we’re really going to have ourselves a red carpet extravaganza at the actual awards show. Tell us which dress you like best in the comments section.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 10 Craziest Drunk Scenes in Movies | VH1 Celebrity
- 25 Outrageous And Outstanding Kentucky Derby Hats! – | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos