We’re going to be seeing a lot more of Kate Beckinsale since she’s on the promotional circuit for her filmÂ Underworld: Awakening Â (also known asÂ Underworld 4), which is going to hit theaters on January 20. This is not a bad thing. The movie, we’re not so sure of — we’ve quite had our fill of the Underworld series. But to her all we can say is, welcome back to our style files. Kate whetted our appetitesÂ with her Flaunt magazine spread in November last year, and she totally upped the ante on The Late Show With David Letterman last night. Lord knows we love a good sequin. So to see her poured into this one-shouldered, glittery Donna Karen dress makes us want to say hallelujah! She finished the look off with soft waves,Â Christian Louboutin pumps and Neil Lane jewels. Just flawless, thank you very much.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- 10 Craziest Drunk Scenes in Movies | VH1 Celebrity