We’re going to be seeing a lot more of Kate Beckinsale since she’s on the promotional circuit for her filmÂ Underworld: Awakening Â (also known asÂ Underworld 4), which is going to hit theaters on January 20. This is not a bad thing. The movie, we’re not so sure of — we’ve quite had our fill of the Underworld series. But to her all we can say is, welcome back to our style files. Kate whetted our appetitesÂ with her Flaunt magazine spread in November last year, and she totally upped the ante on The Late Show With David Letterman last night. Lord knows we love a good sequin. So to see her poured into this one-shouldered, glittery Donna Karen dress makes us want to say hallelujah! She finished the look off with soft waves,Â Christian Louboutin pumps and Neil Lane jewels. Just flawless, thank you very much.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- First Dibs: Are Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson On A Break? – | VH1 Celebrity