Remember how unbelievable Demi Moore looked in her Ann Taylor campaign? Those are some very big shoes to fill and most would quake at the thought of following in her footsteps. Not Kate Hudson, though. She’s the new face for Ann Taylor’s spring 2012 campaign, which was beautifully shot by Tom Munro. We love this photograph because it looks feminine and bright — quite evocative of Kate’s personality. Demi’s was a lot sexier and a lot darker. There’s a bonus behind-the-scenes photograph of the actress right after the jump. Whose campaign do you prefer? Demi’s shoot is right here.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- Mad Men + Daft Punk = The Internet Is “Doin’ It Right” – | VH1 Celebrity