Remember how unbelievable Demi Moore looked in her Ann Taylor campaign? Those are some very big shoes to fill and most would quake at the thought of following in her footsteps. Not Kate Hudson, though. She’s the new face for Ann Taylor’s spring 2012 campaign, which was beautifully shot by Tom Munro. We love this photograph because it looks feminine and bright — quite evocative of Kate’s personality. Demi’s was a lot sexier and a lot darker. There’s a bonus behind-the-scenes photograph of the actress right after the jump. Whose campaign do you prefer? Demi’s shoot is right here.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Leaping Leotards! The Complete Photographic History Of The “Almost Vagina” | Celebrity Gossip + Ente
- Who Rocked 2013's Best Wedding And Engagement Bling? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Top 10 Serial Athlete Dating Celebrities | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Who Is The Most Fascinating Person Of 2013? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity