Jennifer Aniston, we figured out why you’ve allegedly had such trouble settling down. It’s because you knew, deep in your heart, that somewhere out there was a man who you could make breakdance for your entertainment whenever you wanted. You were so right to wait. “Ever since she saw Zoolander, she’s been obsessed with making me breakdance,” Justin Theroux said of his costar and lady love while visiting The Ellen DeGeneres Show today. So obsessed, in fact, that Aniston shipped Theroux’s special breakdancing shoes directly to Ellen thus forcing her man to bust a move on-set. Jen and Justin: they may have met during the filming of the upcoming Wanderlust, but they fell in love between a basic toprock and a suicide corkscrew. No word, however, on who made Justin to wear those jeggings.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Most Epic Celebrity Meltdowns Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- The 30 Sexiest Santas Of All Time | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Year In Butts: Vote In Our 2013 Best Butt Bracket | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Ce
- Celebs Who've Changed Up Their Looks This Year | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri
- Bruce Jenner Planning Tell-All Revenge | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity