Jennifer Aniston, we figured out why you’ve allegedly had such trouble settling down. It’s because you knew, deep in your heart, that somewhere out there was a man who you could make breakdance for your entertainment whenever you wanted. You were so right to wait. “Ever since she saw Zoolander, she’s been obsessed with making me breakdance,” Justin Theroux said of his costar and lady love while visiting The Ellen DeGeneres Show today. So obsessed, in fact, that Aniston shipped Theroux’s special breakdancing shoes directly to Ellen thus forcing her man to bust a move on-set. Jen and Justin: they may have met during the filming of the upcoming Wanderlust, but they fell in love between a basic toprock and a suicide corkscrew. No word, however, on who made Justin to wear those jeggings.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- These 10 Celebs Have Officially Lost Touch With Reality! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | V
- Guess The Pregnant Celebrity | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Rihanna, Brad Pitt Make Smoking Weed Look Sexy | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri
- The 25 Most Shocking Celebrity Camel Toe Moments Ever | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1