Jennifer Aniston, we figured out why you’ve allegedly had such trouble settling down. It’s because you knew, deep in your heart, that somewhere out there was a man who you could make breakdance for your entertainment whenever you wanted. You were so right to wait. “Ever since she saw Zoolander, she’s been obsessed with making me breakdance,” Justin Theroux said of his costar and lady love while visiting The Ellen DeGeneres Show today. So obsessed, in fact, that Aniston shipped Theroux’s special breakdancing shoes directly to Ellen thus forcing her man to bust a move on-set. Jen and Justin: they may have met during the filming of the upcoming Wanderlust, but they fell in love between a basic toprock and a suicide corkscrew. No word, however, on who made Justin to wear those jeggings.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 15 Celebs With Hot Siblings | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Greatest Prom Scenes In Movie History | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos