Oh look, it’s our future husband! Please don’t ask us how many times we’ve watched this video of Prince Harry dancing, because it’s an embarrassing number. He’s in Jamaica currently — wait, we have to interrupt this to just point out the genius putting together the royal calender and sending Harry, who is known to have a gooood time mon, to the Caribbean? Excellent move. Right, so he’s in Jamaica on an official visit as a part of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations. He visited a youth center in Kingston where, during the event, a performance to Bob Marley took place. And of course, one of the dancers pulled up Harry, who was quite aptly, wearing a pair of blue (suede) shoes. Watch the video yourself to see if his reggae moves worked for you? Because they certainly worked for us. We’re going to call Harry and his older brother Prince William the ‘dancing Royals’ from now on. Remember how William broke it down at Centrepoint a couple of months ago? We think Harry wins this round solely for those pretty solid hip movements. We doubt they get it from their father, Prince Charles. Remember this?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Scott Disick Is The Latest Man In The Kardashian Doghouse | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |
- We Laughed Then Masturbated: The Ultimate Guide To Porn Parodies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 13 Freshest Celebrity Couples Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity