Sometimes I have scary thought and feelings. Scary thoughts about things like dogs, worms, the principal, pool ladders, parties, sounds, hand sweat, other people, that dog again, and, of course, pitch-black alley ways in the middle of the night. Sometimes I don’t know what to do what to do with all those fears…until I remember that I have to embrace them. Embrace them like my friend embraced that wriggly, wriggly worm. I think sometimes fear can protect me? Maybe feeling afraid is okay? Now if only an adult could confirm my suspicions in song!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- The 20 Hottest Aliens In Movie And TV History | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity