The Gangster Squad‘s IMDB page says that the movie is “A chronicle of the LAPD’s fight to keep East Coast Mafia types out of Los Angeles in the 1940s and 50s.” What they don’t add, and what the trailer reveals, is just how loud, violent and big the movie is. You know what we mean? Big noises. Big dialogue. Big actors. We’re talking Sean Penn, Josh Brolin, Nick Nolte, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. We also did a jig when we saw the latter two reunited, although this movie is nothing like Crazy, Stupid, Love. Gosling does get the best lines of the trailer, though. It actually may be the best line of the whole film. When a deliciously vintage looking (and, yay, redhead again) Emma, playing a gangster’s moll, asks him, “Wanna take me away from all this?” Gosling’s character replies, “No, ma’am, I was just hopin’ to take you to bed.” Add to that, Jay-Z’s “Oh My God” looping in towards the end, and you’ve got yourselves a hell of a trailer.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 13 Freshest Celebrity Couples Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Mamma Mia: These Are The 21 Sexiest Italian Women Alive | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH
- 13 Things That Should Have Sucked In 2013 But Didn’t | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Homeland, Masters Of Sex + More: Showtime's 25 Sexiest Men | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |