Looks like James Franco finally past all that salacious “teenage sex” in Breaking Dawn-Part 1, and has fully embraced his love of Kristen Stewart. Like…more than fully. In his review of Snow White and The Huntsman for The Huffington Post entitled “Kristen Stewart the Queen,” the actor sounds like us when we saw KStew’s MTV Movie Awards outfit for the first time: breathless, awed and secretly jealous we don’t look that good in a dress. But like any new Kristen Konvert, it wasn’t enough for Franco to just say he liked the flick; instead, he set his compliments to Swoon. Our favorite flattering KStew comments included:
- “Is Kristen just a pouty Vampire lover riding a temporary wave of pop culture madness, or is she the real deal? I believe that they [KStew and Chris Hemsworth] are both talented and special performers who make the most of their material in this film.”
- “[W]hereas Snow White would more than likely be inarticulate, diseased and frail after being confined in a tower for 10 years, Kristen Stewart landed Twilight after years of working with some of the best directors in the business (David Fincher, Sean Penn). She actually does deserve the crown.”
- “To me, then, the images of Snow White as a leader of immense strength, charging on horseback across the beach at the head of an army, has less to do with her character and more to do with the actress who plays her.”
- “She has taken big career risks by doing films like Welcome to the Rileys, The Runaways and On the Road (nudity, I hear). She has worked her ass off. Whatever Snow White may be, Kristen is a warrior queen.”
- “Give her the crown.” You heard the man!
[Photo: Getty Images]