After all that fighting with a paparazzo outside the marriage license bureau (and the fact he is, you know, wearing a wedding ring), Alec Baldwin is apparently still not married to fiance Hilaria Thomas. According to Celebuzz, the 30 Rock actor has a marriage license but allegedly has yet to lock it down. Considering Alec basically went to the mat with a photographer for his license, that’s a little…weird, isn’t? Then again, it wouldn’t be the first odd move Alec Baldwin has made, as demonstrated by our comprehensive list of the Top 7 Weirdest Alec Baldwin Moments we’ve assembled below. Long story short, we cut this guy a loooooot of slack in the oddball department. Maybe it’s the eyes? Check out Alec’s weirdest moments, and let us know what you think. It’s the eyes, isn’t it? Or the maybe the hair…?
- That Trayvon Martin Tweet: Even if we understand what Alec was trying to say, he should not have used Trayvon Martin as an example in an angry tweet post-paparazzi fight this week. Isn’t it weird that Alec didn’t know he shouldn’t even go there? Just…no.
- 30 Rock Panic: Back in April, Baldwin caused 30 Rock fans everywhere to break out in hives when he tweeted, “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time” after the Today crew filmed a segment about Alec’s stalker Genevieve Sabourin outside his apartment. Luckily Tina Fey stepped in to explain that “just in time” is a subjective phrase and that Alec was just being, well, weird.
- American Airlines Debacle: In December, Alec got booted off an American Airlines flight for refusing to turn off his phone while playing Words With Friends. He also allegedly slammed the bathroom door, weirding the flight staff out enough that they forced him deboard the plane.
- Emmy for Biggest Diva: Last September, Baldwin bailed out of the award show after Fox edited a joke about CEO Rupert Murdoch out of his Emmy’s segment. That must have been sooooome joke…
- Alec Baldwin Hates Alec Baldwin Movies: “I consider my entire movie career a complete failure,” Alec told Men’s Journal in 2009, which is weird in a completely different way. We’ve all seen Beetlejuice! Millions of Americans can’t be wrong!
- 911 Weirdness: In February 2010, Alec’s daughter Ireland Baldwin allegedly called 911 after her father told her “I’m tired of this. I’m going to take some pills. I’m going to end this.” during an argument; Alec Baldwin claims his ex-wife Kim Basinger put Ireland up to the call, and that he was not referring to suicide, despite the fact that he was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Oh, and then he got into a fight with paparazzi outside his apartment building. Something of a theme with this guy! A weird, weird theme!
- Alec’s Infamous Voicemail Rant: In April 2007, a voicemail Alec left his then 12-year-old daughter leaked to the press, which said in part: “I’m a good father and you’re a pig. I don’t give a s—. Good father. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you thoughtless pain in the ass? Get mad, you daughter-of-a-bitch” aaaaaand it doesn’t get any better from there.
Wow, we don’t know what to say accept...everyone wants to love you, Alec Baldwin! Why do you insist on making it so hard to do?