Junior Australian hurdler, Michelle Jenneke, has gone viral with a unique dance routine that she performed at the starting line during the IAAF World Junior Championships in Barcelona last weekend. It was definitely an attempt to loosen up before the competition, but probably doubled as a way to distract her opponents in the most hilarious way. We laughed and took a huge sigh of relief when she won. We are so happy to see such enthusiasm! When it comes to athletics, we totally understand the importance of keeping a game face on when on the clock, but beforehand, this made us realize how much fun it is to see an athlete’s unique personality shining through! We really appreciate you kicking off this (what we’d like to be) trend, Michelle. There are tons of athletes that we’d like to see do a special dance for us. And with the Olympics growing nearer (Michelle’s not going, unfortunately), we can only dream. We’re looking at you, Ryan Lochte.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- The 25 Most Shocking Celebrity Camel Toe Moments Ever | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1
- The Complete Guide To Porn Parodies of Movies, TV, Celebrities and Politicians | Celebrity Gossip +
- Jennifer Lawrence And Bradley Cooper Cast In Serena | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Ce
- First Dibs: Is Juan Pablo The Worst Bachelor Ever? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cel