Junior Australian hurdler, Michelle Jenneke, has gone viral with a unique dance routine that she performed at the starting line during the IAAF World Junior Championships in Barcelona last weekend. It was definitely an attempt to loosen up before the competition, but probably doubled as a way to distract her opponents in the most hilarious way. We laughed and took a huge sigh of relief when she won. We are so happy to see such enthusiasm! When it comes to athletics, we totally understand the importance of keeping a game face on when on the clock, but beforehand, this made us realize how much fun it is to see an athlete’s unique personality shining through! We really appreciate you kicking off this (what we’d like to be) trend, Michelle. There are tons of athletes that we’d like to see do a special dance for us. And with the Olympics growing nearer (Michelle’s not going, unfortunately), we can only dream. We’re looking at you, Ryan Lochte.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Gossip Table: Love + Hip-Hop Sex Tape | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Sexy Catsuits That Might Be Too Tight For A Fight | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele
- A Guide To Lavish Celebrity Homes, Islands, Property | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- A Guide To Cara Delevingne's History Of Kissing People | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1