We’ve always known Serena Williams has got it goin’ on. From forehands to fashion, Serena knows how to do it all. But during the Olympics this year, she’s done her best to remind us just how much ass she kicks. As we post this, she’ll be taking her talents to the singles finals of the 2012 Olympics (9 a.m. ET), competing for the gold against Maria Sharapova. And basically right after that, she and sister Venus are scheduled to compete in the doubles semifinals. Hopefully you got a chance to catch her previous matched this week, like yesterday’s, when she demolished No. 1-seeded Victoria Azarenka 6-1, 6-2. It definitely took our breath away. Williams has lost only 16 games through the past five rounds and has won 12 consecutive matches. She’s also won 14 Grand Slam singles championships, the most of any active woman.
Of course, her recent victories aren’t the only reasons we love Serena. Here are a few more:
1. She is always winning in style. Flaunting her trophy and her athletic bod while striking a pose.
2. She’d be so much fun to bring along with us to the beach this summer. You can build sandcastles on us next!
3. Serena has designed clothing for Puma, Nike and her own fashion line, Aneres (her name spelled backwards). She loves when her sister Venus models her Aneres designs.
4. Serena and Venus have won gold medals in women’s doubles at the 2000 and 2008 Summer Olympics. Williams girls have been taking over for years!
5. She’d be so much fun to work with, since she’d be totally down to do some stretching and karaoke in the office!
7. She loves to embrace her natural hair and rockin’ bod!
8. She is has her own OPI collection and she could give us manis!
9. After winning her fifth Wimbledon singles title in 2012, tennis great John McEnroe declared her the greatest female player of all time. What an honor!
10. She’s totally embracing the neon trend with this ’80s-inspired sporty outfit!
11. She’ll always be in our hearts as the beaded beauty!
[Photos: Twitter/Getty Images]