Ain’t no rant like a Kanye West rant ’cause a Kanye rant don’t stop. Right? You know you love it when Yeezy takes off on Twitter, especially. It’s been a while since we heard him sound off but we rewarded for our patience with a pretty special ‘Ye tweet rampage yesterday. It started off big, with caps lock on, of course, proclaiming, “THE ONLY RACE IS THE HUMAN RACE, WE ARE ONE.” The next tweet informed the world of his intentions, reading, “I usually never tweet questions but I struggle with this so here goes… Is the word B— acceptable?” The rest of the many tweets, written in quick succession were a debate, plea, question and answer all rolled into one. He also discussed the usage of the word “n—.” Epic stuff, really. It all ended succintly, with the hashtag, “thewordb—” leaving us breathless with Kanye’s killer prose. Or was it poetry? We can never tell. But what we can tell you are our top five Kanye tweets from the entire diatribe.
1. “If n— is such a positive word, why do we feel so uncomfortable for white people to say it, even with a hall pass?”
2. “Is it ok to use b— as long as we put BAD in front of it? Like you a BAD B—”
3. “quote: Excuse my French but I’m in France …”
4. “Stevie Wonder never had to use the word b— to get his point across”
5. “I will admit that I sometimes go back an omit cursing from my records. I like to use profanity as a tool and not a crutch.”
[Photo: Getty Images]