There are so many hilariously offensive lines and scenarios in the trailer for Movie 43, we’re having a hard time imagining how many more will fit into the full-length movie. It’s a veritable Scary Movie for the PC crowd. After watching it a couple of times, we’re a little more immune to the shock. Our innocent ears can now fully embrace the humor. Here, for your cataloging pleasure, is a list of all the terrible (amazing) things these stars do and say:
- Anna Faris asks real-life husband Chris Pratt, “Will you poop on me?”
- Emma Stone asks Kieran Culkin, “How’s your HPV?”
- Halle Berry blows out a blind kid’s birthday candles on a dare.
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber bully their homeschooled son, calling him “f—face” and making fun of his pubes.
- Johnny Knoxville kidnaps a leprechaun, played by Gerard Butler.
- Terrence Howard’s advice to his basketball team: “You’re black, they’re white, This ain’t hockey.”
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse’s reaction to Chloe Grace Moretz getting her period is to call 911 and offer up the use of frozen peas and a sponge.
These represent only a tiny fraction of the stars in the movie, due out in January. We can only imagine what the others will have to say.