During Lindsay Lohan’s interview with Matt Lauer back in March, the troubled actress convinced us that all she really wants in life is to get back to work. She’s done just that — landing starring roles Liz & Dick and The Canyons — but so far, we’ve still heard more about her illnesses, driving mishaps, nightlife battles and family drama than about how she’s doing as an actress. Now that Lindsay’s agreed to sit down with Barbara Walters for an interview that will air sometime before Liz & Dick premieres on Lifetime (November 25). Not that we’d presume to give tips to the legendary Walters or anything, but we have a few questions we hope she’s planning to ask. Add yours to the list, too!
1. Have you ever thought about laying off the nightclubs for a while? Maybe switching to intimate dinner parties? Daytime picnics in the park?
2. At what age should one stop letting her mother go out with her on club nights?
3. Why do any of your friends let you drive?
4. Who has more fun, blondes or redheads?
5. Have you ever thought about a second career, or going back to school? Just in case this acting thing is, well, kind of over for you?
OK, now you go. Tell us your questions for LiLo in the comments below or tweet us @VH1Celebrity.
[Photo: Getty Images]