East Coast peeps, we hope you’re safe, stocked up and dry. Hurricane Sandy’s been causing all kinds of a mess but we’re staying put and waiting for it to … blow over. This too shall pass, right? So, to keep you distracted and entertained at the same time, through the Frankenstorm, we thought we’d take a gander over at celebrityville and see what the word on Twitter is. Worked for us, because we found at least 10 H’wood tweets that made us crack up in different ways. For instance, while Ricky Gervais‘ tweet made us crack up laughing, Lindsay Lohan‘s made us crack out heads against a wall. And since we can’t banter with them in person, we still got some repartee to dish out. So, we’ll just do it the best way we can — right here!
1. Ricky Gervais: Now we’re calling Sandy “Kandy” now, thanks to you, Ricky. Repping the “K”!
2. Lindsay Lohan: Right, because it’s really not that serious, L.L? World, do not take disaster advice from L.L. EVER.
3. Lena Dunham: Tell your dad to give us a call, because he sounds totally awesome and a great hurricane buddy to have!
4. Olivia Wilde: Olivia, you could say whatever the hell you wanted and we’d still lap it up and think it was the coolest thing since … Twitter. You’re that gorgeous.
5. Ice-T: Always time to pimp out a show … even during a hurricane! Baller.
6. Jimmy Kimmel: You’re still TAPING? *slow clap*
7. Alec Baldwin: Who you callin’ a b—, b—?
8. Larry King: That’s hurricane humor? Really?
9. Kate Walsh: Hear that sound? That’s the male population of New York risking the hurricane to show up at your doorstep.
10. Bethenny Frankel: Why do we suddenly feel like having a Skinny Girl margarita with you?
[Photos: Twitter/ Getty Images]