We probably should have know when we saw him blowing those air kisses on the Catching Fire set that Sam Claflin was our kind of celebrity. The Hunger Games star’s adorably cheesy Twitter account only confirmed our suspicions. Everything he writes is exactly what we’d write if we’d suddenly found ourselves in a multimillion dollar franchise! To wit, Sam’s renamed Follow Friday…Follow Finnick Friday. Of course, that’s only one of the eye-rollers that we spotted on his Twitter. Our top 10 favorite are…
- “I Finnick O’double-dair you! X”
- “Thank Finnick its 5.30am on Friday… #FFF #TFIF” (We didn’t even have to tell you that “TFIF” stands for “Thank Finnick It’s Friday,” do we?)
- “Thank Finnick it’s Friday. It’s the end of the week, the s (tart of the weekend. Whatever you do, don’t do anything I couldn’t. #FFF”
- “Just ate a white chocolate chip cookie… And it was good!”
- “Wifi in mid air? Whatever next? #FinnicksFlying!”
- “Finnick “Hors d’oeuvre” Get it?
- “Thank Finnick for a funky Friday! W/ @laurajhaddock in Atlanta! Boom.”
- “angry man: “the only good bug is a dead bug!” haha genius #starshiptroopers”
- “or should i say “Tweet” dreams… Wow! I am funny… Hilarity Clinton (woop – another one)… I’m on Fire… #CatchingFire & #BadDadJokes.”
- “I am Sam I am, I do not like green eggs and ham…!”
Hilarity Clinton? Yeah, we could not be more on board with this guy.
[Photo: Getty Images]